Monday 17 August 2015

First Blog Post : August 17th 2015 : About My Life



Today I am feeling poorly my legs are sore from my rheumatoid arthritis and my feet are still swollen. My asthma is playing up and I feel so run down and wake up with headache but l got a book today so fun time cannot wait to read it and review it on my book reviewing blog and sending the day with my mum, my sister and my niece. I am going to cuddled up with my kitten Oscar and my dog smell (my mum named him) and my grandad passed away on 9th June 2015 he been gone 2 month l miss him so much. My grandad’s funeral was on 7th July 2015. My sister Shirley Mary Allyce Longshawe was born sleeping on 9th of august 1995 it was her 20th birthday other week l miss her so much. My dad committed suicide on 4th of April 2015 he was not in my life but he helped make me and his blood still runs through my veins and my mum raised me with the help of family members. I love taking photos and going on day trips and l love reading and l have a account on goodreads and l won 18 books l never won anything till l joined goodreads and l lived in the same house for 12 years lol along time and l suffer from hayfever and l been a fan of westlife since l was 13 now 16 years later l still love listening to their music. My mum bought me a 3ds for Christmas last year with animal crossing new leaf and tomodatchi life. I do not have many friends cause l am always too ill to go out and meet them or in too much pain. I sit watching Netflix, YouTube or soaps and reading books or playing games on my phone or Facebook or playing my ds ha-ha. On the day of my grandad funeral l broke down l could not move from his coffin seeing his coffin made it real that he was not coming back. On the day he passed away l was getting my niece angel up and ready for school when the phone rung and l answered the phone and got told my grandad having problems breathing and l said dial 999 and my sister Margaret was on her way over to help and l left my niece getting ready with my mum and went over to my grandad’s house and he was sitting on his chair with a oxygen mask on and l held his hand and then l come over to get my niece off to school and l was making myself some dinner when l seen a police man going to my grandad’s house l went over said hello he said how do you know David baker l said l am his granddaughter and he said can l come in l said just let me put my dog out and he was asking to get in to my grandad’s house and my mum said l can let you in and he was like sorry to tell you mr baker just passed away l was upset l could not stop crying me and my sister and my mum had to tell everybody of my grandad passing and my last words to my grandad was l love you grandad and the first few hours after he passed l thought it was all lies that he was going to walk in the door going surprise l am still alive but l know he was pain free and safe from all the hassle he was getting and we said he was now with my sister looking after her for us till we all get reunited and it is so hard telling people a loved one has passed away my grandad helped me through some rough times and the night before he passed away he was laughing and joking with us and l miss his voice and seeing him every day but he is a better place
My grandad’s funeral songs was :

1: the business: maybe it’s because l’m a Londoner (because he was from London)

2: aloe blacc: wake me up (my grandad use to sing this when we went on road trips with him)

3: wiz khalifa ft. Charlie puth: see you again (first song that l heard after he passed away he was my grandad and my best friend)

4: Waylon Jennings: it’s all over now (because he was a fan of him) 

















my grandad david michael baker 19th may 1940 -  9th june 2015 rest in paradise grandad/my best friend love you life is not the same without you. you left a big hole in my life and l am grieving for you run free bull bear x x x














my kitten oscar and my dog smell my fur babies love them so much they make me smile through the hard times x x x













my kitten oscar under my blanket and cuddling up with me and him helping me through the hard times x x x 





























My dog smell giving me sad eyes and a face l cannot stay mad at but he is too cute and he helps me through hard times x x x







No comments:

Post a Comment